Cipla is a leading global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to high-quality, branded and generic medicines, trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Over the last 8 decades, they have strengthened their leadership in India’s pharmaceutical industry and fortified our promise of ‘Caring for Life”. They are now strengthening their global focus by consolidating and deepening their presence in the key markets of India, South Africa, the US, and other economies of the emerging world. Social responsibility has been at the core of Cipla, since inception. Cipla has extended its CSR initiative in the name of Cipla Foundation. Cipla Foundation was established by Hamied family in the year 2011. Cipla Foundation takes the company’s socially conscious legacy forward through initiatives in:
· Disaster Response
In the Health Area, they have started with The Cipla Palliative Care & Training Centre is the preferred site for several state. The foundation has brought together institutions like AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, Asthma Bhawan and Chest Research Foundation on a single platform to conduct public health research on the reasons and causative factors of asthma in children.
In the Education space, they strive to make education accessible for students in remote communities. They promote interest in science among students by supporting a unique hands-on and interactive learning programme called Mobile Science Labs (MSL). The Foundation also supports Early Childhood Development Centres (ECDs) in South Africa and India for children in the age group of 3-6 years and provides them with nutrition, education, physical protection and security from abuse. They also work in the area of disaster management by extending medical relief, ration and tarpaulin.
For more information please visit https://www.cipla.com/cipla-foundation
REASON FOR THE HIRE
Cipla Foundation seeks a dynamic individual to build strategies and drive the communications (internal and external) about the Cipla Foundation brand & work and its priorities through impactful communication disseminated across media and communication platforms, including offline platforms such as events and Cipla Engage, targeting internal and external audiences globally.
He/She will also be representing Cipla Foundation in the “Communication Council” led by the Cipla Corporate Communications Head and to position CF leadership team externally and internally (CSR blog, podcast etc). This position reports to the Head of the Foundation and is based out of Mumbai.
Position: Head Communications
Reporting to: Head - Cipla Foundation
Qualification: Post graduate degree in Mass Communications and related field from a pedigree Institute
Experience: 10-15 years of experience working in organizationand strategic communications including cross functional linkages with event management related fields/functions, Social work, NGO, foundation, Corporate experience is a plus.
Type of employment Full time
· Diffused understanding about CF within the organization- this leads to scattered messaging and challenge in establishing CF’s unique identity in cross functional initiatives.
· Cipla Engage which is an employee engagement platform needs communication and synergistic connect with Cipla HR as well as CF.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To build awareness about the Cipla Foundation (CF) brand and its priorities through impactful communication disseminated across media and communication platforms, including offline platforms such as events and Cipla Engage, targeting internal and external audiences globally.
Represent Cipla foundation in the ‘Communications Council’ led by Cipla Corporate Communications Head and to position CF leadership team externally and internally (CSR blog, podcast etc).
• To be the custodian of the CF brand for internal and external audiences to build awareness, create brand image and ensure brand recall for CF and its activities
• Lead the evolution of CF’s brand guidelines, including visual identity, positioning and key messaging and ensure adherence to the same by internal and external stakeholders to establish CF’s unique brand identity
• Develop, implement, and evaluate the Annual CF Communications Plan in collaboration with CF team to support project objectives. Liaise with Cipla Corporate Communications and Cipla Engage team to align CF communication and positioning with overall mother brand.
• Manage CF’s repre