2 year contract (with a probation period of six months)
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership at MHT and support the development of an overall communications and branding strategy for the organization.
- Develop high quality written, graphic, and audio-video content on issues related to habitat improvement in poor areas, water and sanitation, climate change resilience, women’s empowerment, and other aspects related to MHT’s work. This includes blog posts, newsletters, web articles, program cut sheets, brochures, and other collateral.
- Manage MHT’s social media and dissemination of collateral on other platforms.
- Manage content for the organization’s website.
- Managing monthly news letter updates for MHT.
- Participate in the preparation of strategy documents including annual reports, strategic plans, presentations to the board, corporate presentations etc.
- Support in development and fundraising activities, including writing award submissions and grant proposals.
- Maintain an updated database of national and international conferences workshops, and events relevant to our work. Identify opportunities for MHT’s engagement in these forums.
- Develop relationships with media to garner support for issues related to habitat development, climate change resilience, and participation of poor women in community and city level governance and planning. Work with journalists and media houses on communication campaigns and other initiatives.
The position shall be a, full time position at Ahmedabad. But the organsation is also open to a part time position from Delhi, but shall be required to travel to Ahmedabad frequently.