CAF India is looking for a senior, experienced and knowledgeable person to fill this role to ensure that all human resource operations are strengthened and carried out smoothly and effectively. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to lead the development, management and delivery of the overall human resource values, culture, strategy and operations within the organization. The person will report to the Chief Executive and work closely with the senior management team as the expert advisor, driving innovation and change on our people and culture matters.
If you are well-organized, focussed, and apt for up keeping core values, strategies, procedure standards, and also enthusiastic about improving them with your creative new ideas, you are the person we are looking for!
- Provide clear vision and leadership on people and culture matters for the next phase of organization growth.
- Develop human resource objectives in line with organization objectives and provide recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction.
- Guide management and employee actions through relevant policies, manuals and handbooks; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results.
- Develop and execute human resources strategies, including recruitment and talent management, induction, onboarding and off boarding of staffs, job descriptions, performance evaluation, compensation & benefits, staff grievances, advice & counseling, employee relationships, office discipline, health and welfare benefits, training and development, HR MIS, management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and legal and labor matters.
- Any other responsibility delegated by the line manager.