1. Design and implement strategy for effective training for teachers, coordinators and other staff in order to maximize the impact of Door Step educational processes and programs
2. Streamline and guide the educational processes in Door Step
3. Develop an effective monitoring and evaluation system for tracking and assessing progress and effectiveness of training as well as programs run by Door Step
4. Develop curriculum and training modules using theoretical and participatory methodologies
5. Manage a team of lead trainers and field trainers through directing and guiding them in their work
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
Specific Duties M.A.R 1 Design and implement strategy for effective training for teachers, coordinators and other staff in order to maximize the impact of Door Step educational processes and programs.
• along with team, develop strategy for effective training programs
• develop capacity building plans for trainers • develop priority areas for training on an annual basis and direct the implementation to ensure quality and impact
• identify appropriate resource persons for areas of training that have to be out sourced.
M.A.R 2. Streamline and guide the educational process in Door Step • on a regular basis review and assess Door Step education program policy and processes to ensure that these are on track and are achieving the optimal impact desired
• revise policy as may be required and ensure all concerned are well oriented.
• Organize regular sessions with teachers, coordinators and trainers to review progress and address concerns and issues in a timely manner.
M.A.R 3. Develop an effective monitoring and evaluation system for tracking and assessing progress and effectiveness of training as well as programs run by Door Step
• develop strategy paper for monitoring and evaluation of education programs and ensure implementation of system
• develop detailed indicators and formats for use by trainers, coordinators and teachers for regular monitoring of programs
• organize bi-annual organizational level program review meetings
• ensure detailed documentation of activities on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, six monthly or annual depending on reporting system of Door Step)
• make regular field visits to provide on site guidance and assistance and to monitor progress and quality of trainings being conducted.
M.A.R. 4 Develop curriculum and training modules using theoretical as well as participatory methodologies
• along with team of trainers develop curriculum and content of in-house training
• provide input and contribute to content of training to be conducted by external resource persons • contact and contract external resource persons as and when required
• serve as resource person as and when required and appropriate
M.A.R.5 Manage a team of lead and field trainers through directing and guiding their work
• provide direct supervision and guidance to all trainers in organizing , prioritizing an carrying out their responsibilities
• Orient and induct to all trainers on Door Step philosophy, approach and educational programs including the specific role of the Training Cell.
• in hold regular meetings with team to ensure everyone is well informed with any new developments, review progress and trouble shoot any concerns or issues
• manage the performance of all trainers through goal-setting, performance assessments and professional development regular and period feedback as well as through holding performance reviews on an annual basis
M.A.R 6 Be an active member of Door Step Senior Management team.
? Participate in senior managem