The Manjari Foundation seeks to recruit Community Health Officer (CHO) – Vaccination for the following Locations:
1. Udaipur 2. Bhilwara 3. Dholpur, 4. Tikamgarh, 5. Datia, 6. Lalitpur.
Following are the key roles of Community Health Officer (CHO) – Vaccination.
• Coordinate with team and facilitate them to successfully complete all interventions in a quality manner.
• Liaison and linkages with CHC / PHC / SHC / BMO.
• Timely submission of reports to Manjari Foundation.
• Represent the organization and project at the appropriate level.
• Building team culture by providing day to day guidance to team and CRP’s
• Responsible for overall vaccination team management and project management at PHC level.
• Documentation and reporting of project activities.
• Baseline / line listing of all eligible population in the PHC area.
• Organizing workshops / micro planning training with CHC / PHC / Health officials.
• Organizing vaccination camps at village level with support of health department.
• Mobilizing community for the first and second dose of covid vaccination.
• He / she will be placed at PHC level
We seek a Graduate candidate with 2-3 years of experience in public health and rural development. Must be proficient with computers and have good oral and written communication skills.
The position is full-time, and the initial appointment will be till April 14, 2022. Maximum salary will be Rs. 20,000/-/ and that’s commensurate with the qualifications & experience of the candidate.