The Manjari Foundation seeks to recruit Program Manager/ In Charge- Vaccination Program for the following Locations:
1. Udaipur 2. Bhilwara 3. Dholpur, 4. Tikamgarh, 5. Datia, 6. Lalitpur.
Following are the key roles of Program Manager/ In Charge- Vaccination Program.
• In charge of vaccination project and lead the block team to achieve the project objective within the time frame.
• Coordinate with team and facilitate them to successfully complete all interventions in a quality manner.
• Liaison and linkages with health department / CHC / PHC / SHC / CMHO / BMO.
• Timely submission of reports to funder and HO Manjari Foundation.
• Represent the organization and project at the appropriate level.
• Building team culture by providing day to day guidance and support both at personal and professional level.
• Build capacities of team members by mapping capacity building needs.
• Responsible for overall vaccination team management and project management at block level.
• Documentation and reporting of project activities.
• Baseline / line listing of all eligible population in the PHC area.
• Organizing workshops / micro planning training with CHC / PHC / Health officials.
• Organizing vaccination camps at village level with support of health department.
• He / she will be placed at block level
We seek a Post graduate in public health, Social Sciences, Rural development or equivalent degree with good oral and communication skill. Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field with strong team-building-related experience and skills.
The position is full-time, and the initial appointment will be till April 14, 2022. Maximum salary will be Rs. 30,000/- and that’s commensurate with the qualifications & experience of the candidate.