The Manjari Foundation seeks to recruit Data Entry Operator (DEO / MIS) – Vaccination Program for the following Locations:
1. Udaipur 2. Bhilwara 3. Dholpur, 4. Tikamgarh, 5. Datia, 6. Lalitpur.
Following are the key roles of Data Entry Operator (DEO / MIS) – Vaccination Program.
• Data collection, analysis, and management
• Generate reports
• Record keeping
• Data entry in the soft for baseline survey / line listing of first and second dose of vaccination.
• He / she will be responsible for the cowin registration during vaccination camp at village level.
• He / she will support CHC / PHC / SHC for the cowin registration during their vaccination camps.
• He / she will be placed at block level.
We seek a Graduate candidate with 2-3 years of experience. Must be proficient with computers and have good oral and written communication skills.
The position is full-time, and the initial appointment will be till April 14, 2022. Maximum salary will be Rs. 15,000/-/ and that’s commensurate with the qualifications & experience of the candidate.