Main job responsibilities of Data Manager will be –
• To design and develop database for Sangath research programs.
• To design and develop dashboard for data visualization.
• To supervise regular data collection through online and server database and ensure quality of the
data by random verifications and validations.
• To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessibleway.
• To analyse and discuss findings based on regular process data.
• Provide technical support on process M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the Project
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to Project’s service delivery process,
monitoring and evaluation System.
• Adhere to the US National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), WellCome Trust, GCC Data
Archive guidelines and requirements for structuring data.
• Oversee and coordinate the data sharing schedule and submission of raw data to the NIMH, GCC,
WellCome Trust Data Archive on a quarterly basis.
• Complete and submit necessary NIMH Data Archive Data Submission Agreements and
• To lead Data analysis as may be required for data visualization and research.
• Coordinate with the Field Team, project implementation team, for ensuring data quality and
• Maintain the documents/ data and records, relevant to the project.
• Assist in developing quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports.
• Develop and share field visit reports with relevantstaff.
• Any other activity as per the need of programme or tasks assigned by the supervisor from time to
Desired Candidate Profile
The following criteria are essential:
• PhD and/or Masters in Statistics/ Demography/ Social Sciences/ Operation Research/Public Health/
Mathematics (Specialization in Statistics).
• Experience in data analysis and management of a public health programme (preferably a research
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi
• Willingness to be based at Bhopal and ready to take up occasional field work in the state.
Desirable criteria are:
• Experience in database development and research data analysis and management especially in
• Well verse in qualitative and quantitative data analysis software such as Nvivo, STATA and ‘R’ etc.