Regional Project Officer (Job Description)
Jiv Daya Foundation’s Regional project officer will be responsible for coordinating various ends of the Foundation’s Community Projects. We are looking to hire regional project officers in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
Working hours: Six days a week, have to attend evening calls with the US team as and when asked for.
Travel: The Regional Project Officer is expected to travel to different villages/ districts/ states for the purpose of meeting with the village beneficiaries as well as with our Partner NGO’s
The Key Functions/Responsibilities are as Follows:
[a] Operational Responsibility:
- Communicate with the assigned NGO’s and keep the relationship going
- Plan in accordance with the reporting manager for travel to various regions and ensure that the objectives are fulfilled for which the travel is undertaken
- Prepare visit plans in coordination with his/her reporting manager
- He/she will also be responsible for doing social Audits as and when asked by the organization
[b] Technical Tasks:
- Prepare Visit reports soon after they completed the visits.
- Prepare videos and take photos during the field visits and organise them in the respective folders and submit them for the Team to review/ view
- Assist the Project Manager and other management staff in tasks as required.
[d] Coordination & Networking:
- Ensuring that on a daily basis communication is maintained with the assigned NGO’s
- Coordinate with the NGO’s in advance for the distribution of mobility aids, ration items or any other materials decided by the Foundation and ensure that the dates are conveyed to the team in advance.
- Daily reports have to be sent by the end of the day highlighting today’s activities
- Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect the code of conduct and policies of Jiv Daya Foundation
- Adhere and uphold the Plan organizational policies at the respective areas of work.
Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000 per annum based on experience.