Jiv Daya Foundation (JDF) is a private foundation based in Dallas, TX. Our broad mission is to improve the quality of life for those most in need. Currently the Foundation operates several targeted initiatives in healthcare and education based in India. These include maternal and neonatal health, rural hunger alleviation, cancer care and disability assistance. The Foundation provides support for life savings medicines, medical devices, mobility aids and nutrition support in the form of dry ration and milk.
The Foundation is seeking a qualified public health professional to fill a full-time position based in Delhi. Candidates should have experience in managing and implementing multiple projects to ensure high quality programming in India. Primary responsibilities will include implementation and monitoring of various health, nutrition and education initiatives of the foundation in India.
- Ph. D. in social sciences, public health.
- 5 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations.
- Work along with the team members for formulating annual work-plans and budgets.
- Review program activities and reports with regional officers and partner NGOs on a daily basis and identify and correct performance problems.
- Collect and review utilization reports from partner organizations to monitor progress on work plans
- Support regional project officers in planning and implementing preschool nutrition and education projects across multiple states.
- Assess, evaluate and document processes and prepare SOPs for project implementation and day to day processes.
- Prepare regular reports detailing the impact measured at grant sites
- Ensure proper data collection and validation for monitoring and reporting.
- Field level monitoring and supportive supervision for the regional team
- Willing to travel 40 % Extensive field travel to remotest parts of India.
- Rs. 50,000 per month with health benefits