The incumbent will be supporting the team lead to effectively execute the CSFD and Sankalp programs in India.
- Take up regular field visits to project sites for implementing and monitoring the program as per the project guidelines.
- Mobilize and engage with village communities to proactively participate in project activities such as kitchen gardening, farmer capacity building, awareness creation, village level meetings, etc.
- Develop good rapport and effectively network with both people and government representatives in the project areas and facilitate smooth functioning of the programs
- Take up preliminary visits to project sites, collect baseline and end line data, case studies etc and support the team lead in program design and impact measurement
- Prepare field-level reports, MIS and consolidate the data for secondary analysis
- Identification of local service providers for procuring necessary inputs for programs
- Support project lead and team members in promoting girl child education program, execution of scholarship, awareness of child protection and other need-based activities
- Actively engaging on social media promoting Sankalp and CSFD causes.
- Supporting team lead for identification of new funding opportunities, creating databases of potential corporates for exploring synergies.
Position requires frequent travel to districts so the candidate should be willing to travel and command of Telugu is mandatory.