• Responsible for the creation and management of engaging content that aligns with brand strategy and addresses the needs and interests of various users.
• Write, proofread, and edit content
• Manage SEO tactics to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement and works closely with a technical team to maintain site standards.
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar to ensure timely content; and, collaborate with marketing and design focal points to ensure consistent brand messages across all channels.
• Create content for
o Email campaigns
o LinkedIn, Facebook pages/posts/twitter.
o Thought Leadership through blogs, articles and case studies
o Search optimisation using meta keyword and description tags
• Function as organization s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
• Ensuring the accuracy of written content style, tone, grammar, fact-checking, brevity, etc
• The Manager – Content would be part of Corporate Management Support group of EdIndia and as such would be mentoring interns from leading management institutes. Consequently, the role would also require flexibility to take on new initiatives and opportunities
You could be a good match if you have:
? Excellent communication (written, oral and presentation) and have strong editorial skills
? Familiarity with CMS tools and SEO 2
? Demonstrated ability to practicing Innovation and Change. Develop new and innovative ways to improve delivery, optimize costs, improve strategy and engagement.
? A drive to building Collaborative Relationships: Work cooperatively and effectively with others in a non-hierarchical setting to establish goals, resolves problems and makes decisions that enhance Project Delivery. Manages complexity and drive for results.
Qualifications & Experience:
? Proven work experience of at least 4 years in content roles- preferably in education/ advertising/ App based start-ups
? PG degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or relevant fields.
? Ability to lead and grow a dynamic content team that can ideate and execute ideas independently
? Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress, Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics, In-depth understanding of Social Media
? Excellent writing skills in English and Hindi with attention to detail- grammar and punctuation
Remuneration: - Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Location: Position will be based at Thane (Mumbai)