In order to respond to the demand generated by various intervention, EdIndia is looking for a Video Production Executive. He/she will support the academic team in building audio/video and image resources for the flagship projects: Pragyan and Teachable and will work from the Jaipur office of EdIndia. Video Production Executive will get the advantage of being exposed to an innovative and exciting work environment that integrates educational outcomes and adapting technology to local context.
• Anchoring online streaming and ideating to organise webinars in interesting and engaging ways.
• Develop graphics, visuals or images for content illustrations and videos.
• Create rough and final cuts for the content-based videos.
• Visualize and develop out of the box creatives for the program teams.
• Manage and collaborate with concerned teams for producing and delivering desired design, motion graphics and video production in a tight schedule.
• 1-3 years experience in video editing, videography and photography
• Should be an expert in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro
• Should have knowledge of Photoshop and Graphic Design
• Basic knowledge on softwares like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and OBS
• A degree/ diploma from a designing and editing school is preferred. Freshers from premiere institutes with these skills can also apply
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
No. of positions: 1
Salary: Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropic pay scales and will depend on the candidate’s experience level.