The COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affected women and girls, harming their health, agency, mobility and economic independence. We validated the needs of vulnerable menstruators at the onset of the pandemic and discovered that a majority were significantly less likely to access menstrual and sexual reproductive health services and products, increasing their risk of associated health disorders.
These findings led to the launch of Hello Saathi, a free telehealth platform that provides men and menstruators of all ages access to:
- One month IVR subscription of reproductive health tips on topics of your choice
- Health and hygiene counsel via our trained male and female helpline assistants
- Telemedicine consultations, follow-ups and digital prescriptions
Alongside timely access to healthcare and education, the helpline aspires to our vision of reducing gender inequity by enabling men with knowledge and safe spaces to address stigma around their own sexual reproductive health, thereby encouraging them to build supportive environments for menstruators in their family.
We are seeking Two Hello Saathi Operations Leads (1 for Maharashtra and 1 for Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) to help us meet the menstrual and sexual reproductive (MHH & SRH) healthcare needs of vulnerable communities.. You will work closely with Hello Saathi Programme Managers and manage a team of helpline assistants who are responsible for operating the helpline.
While we adapt to uncertainty and continue to prioritise our team members' safety, we’ve chosen to embrace the switch to remote working. The right candidate is not required to be based out of the particular state at this moment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide meaningful direction and support to helpline assistants to achieve monthly targets of helpline resolutions
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of tele-MHH/SRH advice shared by helpline assistants via recorded call logs
- Effectively track, analyse and report on weekly / monthly / quarterly performance of the helpline in your region, capturing key risks, challenges and opportunities
- Effectively manage a remote working culture, championing Uninhibited’s culture, values and working norms to ensure your team feels connected to the wider organisation
- Work closely with Governance and Training verticals to maintain quality of helpline and ensure we’re making our desired impact
- Regularly organise and facilitate training for the helpline assistants to develop their skills, building their capacity on an individual and team level
- Creatively problem solve for cultural and operational challenges escalating where required
- Ensure Organisational, Operational and Impact Assessment processes and guidelines are adhered to
- Documenting and feeding back key insights and recommendations to the Programme Managers.
Who you are:
- Have recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Passionate about gender equity, women empowerment or menstrual health
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, remain cool-headed when there are curve balls and withstand the tests of a rapidly changing environment with resilience and resolve
- 1 - 3 years experience building and leading teams
- An exceptional communicator with an ability to drive accountability
- An instinctive self-starter and problem solver who can quickly identify opportunities and make the most of them
- Low ego, collaborative team member; motivated to work with other verticals to improve the quality of interventions
- Highly organized and resourceful, with an ability to drive focus, clarity and prioritization
- Data driven with excellent documentation skills; ability to analyse and share key insights with Program Managers
- Empathetic, respectful and grounded with a strong understanding of the role organisation culture plays in motivating and retaining teams
- Lead 1: Fluent in spoken and written English, Hindi and Marathi
- Lead 2: Fluent in spoken and written English, Kannada and Tamil
What we offer:
- A flexible remote working culture rooted in our organisational values of respect, empathy and trust
- A comprehensive full-time position
- Growth and development opportunities
- Access to a flourishing network within the social development sector
Annual salary range: Rs 3,50,000 - 4,20,000
Female candidates are required for this particular role. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are committed to upholding diversity and inclusivity in our workplace. We encourage menstruated or individuals from minority groups to apply. All applications will be evaluated objectively as per the requirements of the role.