The Marketing Manager will work to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for all our brands.
- Track existing marketing campaigns to completion and report on results.
- Develop strategies to improve existing and past marketing efforts.
- Coordinate market research studies via multiple methods, including phone surveys and online applications.
- Assemble and present reports that collect and analyze market research data by consolidating, summarizing and formatting information into formats that optimize readability.
- Analyze data to uncover industry trends.
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Create marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintain a marketing database.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· A Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or relevant field is required.
· Minimum 5 -7 years of relevant professional experience in Marketing team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
· Salary based on experience and education.
· Kara & Co. offers competitive benefits.
· Kara & Co. offers generous vacation and personal time.