Haqdarshak – Every Citizen Matters
Did you know that the Indian Government spends about USD 400 billion on social welfare and security programs every year? Despite this, there are 124 million people living below the poverty line and 400 million more working in the unorganized sector with no formal entitlements. At Haqdarshak, this is the problem we are trying to solve through an assisted tech model which ensures last mile connectivity.
We feel both humble and proud that in the last 5 years we have channelized over INR 500 crore and reached more than 1 million families across 22 states in the country. In the process, we have trained over 10000 women entrepreneurs — the frontline support agents — who earn a livelihood because they are trained on our products and processes. And we are super proud because this is no mean achievement. But we know, there is just so much more to do.
Here is an opportunity to join our young, passionate, team and work towards reaching our goals effectively and efficiently. We are looking for additions at mid-managerial level for our Training & Development vertical.
If you are a go getter, Haqdarshak will be a very important milestone in your career because we believe in,
- Impact at scale
- Ambitious targets for the next 5 years
- Young, dynamic, empowered teams
- Intrapreneurial freedom
We are looking to hire passionate people in Training & Development
We are looking to hire passionate working professionals for our Training & Development Team, inclined towards capacity building of resources and developing the vertical overall. We see you playing a strategic role contributing towards creation of content and approaches that will impact technical, process oriented and behavior-changing training.
The position entails working with diferent verticals of the organization to identify, assess the development needs and drive end-to-end implementation of the training initiatives and work towards effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
The training vertical will have two main functions a) Provide training/ learning and development interventions for the employees within the organization b) Implement training & handholding for our clients/ projects.
At the position, you will be doing -
- Help the organization meet its objectives by developing & implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities
- Establish strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to training and development
- Conduct organisational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles
- Deliver training to various parts of the business and to clients, working with various stakeholders to coordinate and organise the training sessions
- Support the Lead with technical, conceptual and strategic guidance for the T&D vertical
- Design new processes and strengthen existing processes for the training programs - use our ERP platform to improve process efficiencies
- Recruit talented team members, build and guide the team to develop
- Perform analysis and data driven decision making based on training feedback and lessons learnt
- Deliver/support project specific training as per partner requirements and on-ground needs and meet fulfilments on short notice ensuring effective delivery in content and timeline.
- Work with operations to identify product and process relates gaps and feed it back to the central teams
- Assist the central M&E team for field level probes
- Report back findings in stand formats with a specific focus on process and compliance gaps
- Help track improvement and sustainability of processes based on training and quality assessments
- Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions backed by data
- Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the training area