We are looking for someone to join our team as the ‘Information and Community Coordinator’. The work will involve:
• Coordinating SNS's work in the slum communities. Holding trainings in the communities where SNS works to create awareness about the RTI Act and how people can use it access their rights and entitlements from the government.
• Using the RTI Act to access information on ration, civic works, education and social welfare schemes and disseminating this information to people through meetings, trainings and pamphlets.
• Research related to implementation of the RTI Act across India, by filing RTI applications, analysing information obtained, auditing proactive disclosures etc.
Qualifications and skills required:
• One year work experience
• Master’s degree (preferable)
• Fluency in English & Hindi in comprehension and writing
• Strong computer skills (especially Microsoft Excel and Word)
Remuneration will commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about SNS can be found at: www.snsindia.org