Timing: 10 A.M to 6 P.M with 2 days weekly off with 1st Saturday as working day
Vacancy: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs. 40,000 (Monthly CTC)
Qualification:Masters in Social Work/ Master is sociology/ Masters in Rural
Development and Management/ or Masters in any relevant fields
• Minimum 3 yrs experience in Knowledge of CSR Proposal writing, Planning, Monitoring and Project Evaluation are needed.
• Experience in financial statement analysis and budgeting
• Skills of Donor Management are essential.
• Strong documentation & reporting skills are required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
• Proficiency in MIS and data analysis would be an added advantage.
Age: Above 30 years
Last date of application: - 25th December, 2021.
Major Roles for Managing CSR Projects & Documentation
• Focus on CSR proposals and the need for efficient Partner relationship management and coordination with Project Program Manager, Finance Team to be done.
• Job profile is being expanded to include Donor management, Coordination of Projects with Various Linkages – Internal and External and submission of reports to senior management and Donors in a timely manner. The job responsibilities will include preparation of programme concept note for CSR proposals as and when required by Senior Management in new and existing proposals.
• Support the Programme Manager and coordination with Programme Support Officer and MIS officer in all CSR projects to have excellent skills in documentation, data analysis, data management, and research on quarterly & annual reports.
• Ensuring the project documentation of CSR in the programmes with the staffs in the related work such as:
• Quality of case studies and success stories prepared and Quality of reports/project documents submitted
• Consistency in data accuracy and information shared
• Documenting Good Practices and sharing feedback with team
• Understanding and analyzing challenges faced
• Compilation of programme reports of the organisation for all CSR projects.
• Collecting timely reports from programme team and ensure compilation and timely publication of biannual and annual report.
• Prepare presentations showing achievements of the CSR projects implemented by HKF
• Collate information from staff about visits and interactions by donors, volunteers and supporters in CSR Programmes.
• Documenting in-house training programmes, conferences and workshops.
• Email & CC on all final reports and Success stories to Overseas Director/Secretary/Program Support Officer.
Monitoring of Hope Life Skill Computer Unit
• Monitoring the Hope Computer Unit and report thereof to the Line Manager.
• Finalizing the quarterly and yearly PPT of the Project activities.
• Ensuring the internal monitoring for project implementation and meeting with the project gaps as and when required.
Responsibility of Beauty & Tailoring Unit
• Planning, Monitoring and Designing the course curriculum Life Skill Unit (Beauty & Tailoring Unit) on day to day basis.
• Recommending the necessary gaps & challenges in the projects to the management
• Ensure proper utilization of funds as per the budget and project activities.
• Project Bill settlement in accounts in ensuring the cost incurred being verified.
• Supervising the activities of the Project and guiding the volunteers or interns as and when needed.
• Monitoring the teachers, Placement Officer and Community Mobilizer to reach the target.
• Monthly Action Plan and activity report to be shared with Line Manager
• Any other work instructed by the Management related to the Organisation
Please send your updated CV with a covering letter describing your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 25, 2021 mentioning “Monitoring and Documentation Officer -CSR (Project)” in the subject line of your e-mail. The following need to be shared along with the application -
• A detailed CV, describing your experiences and qualifications
• One recent photograph
• Current salary and expected salary
• Two references
• Notice period
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.