We are launching a state-wide door-to-door survey in Chhattisgarh for identifying persons with disabilities. To execute this mammoth survey covering around 60 lakh households, we require 28 District Survey Executives, one for each district.
District Survey Executives
No. of positions: 28, 1 each for every district
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc. in their district
- Travel extensively in the villages and urban areas of their district
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their district
- Preparation of field reports on survey findings
- Any other official task given from time-to-time
- PG in Social Work / Rural Dev. / Public Health / Management / Similar Professional Courses
- Age Group: 20-30 years (Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply)
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted district, upto village level
- Applicant must possess their own motorcycle and should be willing to take it upto the survey locations.
- Applicants must be resident of the district applied for.
Academic Institutions running aforementioned courses are also welcome to contact us regarding Placement / Internship opportunities for the students desirous of making a career in socio-economic research.
Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + Motorcycle & Mobile Expenses (as per company norms).
This is a term-based position. Initially, the persons will be appointed for a term of 6 months. It may be further increased or decreased, depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 31st December (Friday), 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.In the subject line, candidates must specify “DSE – Name of the district applied for”
- Face to face interviews of the shortlisted candidates shall be conducted at Raipur.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.