o assist in proper execution of field survey activities for our new projects, we URGENTLY require young & enthusiastic professionals for the mentioned position.
Field Research Executives
Assam, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc. in their state
- Travel extensively in the survey villages of their state
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their state
- Preparation of field reports on survey/research findings
- Any other official task given from time-to-time
- PG in Social Work / Rural Dev. / Public Health / Management / Similar Professional Courses
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Candidate should possess their own motorcycle and should be willing to take it upto the project area
- Age Group: 20-30 years (Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply)
State Applied For
Language (Read, Write & Speak)
Academic Institutions running aforementioned courses are also welcome to contact us regarding Placement / Internship opportunities for the students desirous of making a career in socio-economic research.
Rs. 30,000/- p.m. + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per company norms).
This is a term-based position. Initially, the persons will be appointed for a term of 1 year. It may be further extended for one more year depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 31st December (Friday), 2021 to email@example.com.In the subject line, candidates must specify “FRE – Name of the state applied for”
- No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.