- Project Management: Overall responsibility for monitoring of projects in the Disaster Management / NRM domains. Contribute on the overall annual plan and tracking achievements against the plan on fortnightly basis.
- Technical inputs: Provide technical inputs for the project and guide the Disaster Management / NRM team.
- Team Productivity: Manage and guide the team towards ensuring efficient project deliveries.
- Documentation and interface: Be responsible for developing content for dissemination, and for all reports and communication with stakeholders.
The person will be required to be self-motivated and should ideally possess the following:
Masters degree with experience in Disaster Management / NRM sector.
8+ years in the development sector and substantial part of it in the specific domain.
- Good communication skills and strong command over English language
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills
Please note that we will be able to communicate with only the shortlisted candidates at each stage of the selection process.
To apply: Click https://pragya.org/career.php
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org