PROJECT/UNIT: Child Growth and Monitoring Project unit MP
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
LOCATION (BASE): Dhar, M. P
TRAVEL: High (More than 50%)
CGM Project unit in Rajasthan and MP Child Growth Monitor is an application, which will be useful to track the physical growth of a child just by clicking a photograph. To develop this application with support from Artificial Intelligence (AI), Action Against Hunger is implementing this project in two states of India. Field team is collecting data for Machine learning, providing regular feedback to the IT team and building the capacity of Frontline Health Workers.
Currently, Action Against hunger is implementing this project in Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh.
• Provide a field supportive supervision to the attributed CMs
• Responsible for the smooth running of the nutrition programme and timely implementation of all nutrition related activities on the field.
• Ensure that attendance of employees file are updated;
• Organize monthly meetings with the team and report the outcome to the Field Officer;
• Supervise the daily and monthly reports of the CMs and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on time following program templates.
• In case of a conflict between team members try to mediate and resolve , and inform your immediate superior, if need be;
• Support and help CM in planning and organizing Awareness camps, and other programme related activities in the villages.
• Make the planning, organize and ensure the effectiveness of the local meetings in the villages and give recommendations
• Ensure CM makes field visits to AWC with LS as often as possible and to ASHA with LHV;
• Encourage CM to participate in the delivery of the trainings to the frontline workers (ASHA, AWW)
• Ensure that all key messages of the programme are understood and well known by all staffs
• Ensure that key messages of the programme are delivered in the best way by CM on the field (communication skills)
• Participate actively in the weekly meetings organised at district level
• Participate in the delivery of the trainings to the teams both at field and district level.
(ED. QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, WORK EXPERIENCE ETC.):
• Education: Higher Education or equivalent diploma linked to health - strong interest in nutrition – experience in preferred
• Skills: Project management capacity – Ability to analyse and synthesize – Capacity to supervise a team – Organizational qualities – Diplomacy – Good relations with people – Flexibility – Autonomy - Computer and reporting skills knowledge of local language – knowledge of English
• Mandatory: Has license for 2 wheeler and owns a bike/scooty
• Work Experience: Candidate having two year of minimum experience working/volunteer with NGO in mobilisation activity will be preferred.
Applications are invited up to 27th December 2021.
Pls. send your updated CV to email@example.com