• Spearhead and oversee day to day operations of the program including, Coordination, and implementation and monitoring.
• Teaching in Learning center with facilitators
• Develop program work plan and activities consistent with the goals and Objectives of the program.
• Provide technical guidance, support and direction to team members to ensure quality delivery of program.
• Coach, supervise and mentor direct report staff, including communicating clear expectations and providing constructive performance feedback
• Undertake regular field visits to assess progress and identify issues, provide solutions, and implement modifications as required.
• TLMs preparation with team
• Other duties/tasks as assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Leadership and interpersonal skill
• Have strong networking and relationship skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Willingness to travel to rural areas of Odisha and India
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Knowledge of documentation skills
Good to have:
• Working with children
• Exposure of the non-profit organizations.
Qualification: Graduation/Post-graduation in Social Work, Social Sciences, Education, Development, or any other stream from a reputed institute.
Experience: 0-2 yr in the development sector.
Apply by: 14 Jan 2022