Purpose: Handle coordination and administrative tasks for the street children project to keep the project running smoothly on ground. Coordinate with various members of the senior management, project team, and the client to plan and execute the project, develop time lines, create schedules, source talent, equipment and supplies and oversee progress to make sure project and organisational goals are met on time.
Qualification and Work Experience: Bachelor’s degree / MSW . Minimum 3 years of work experience in project management
Salary: 15,000/- to 17,000/- (depending on knowledge and experience)
Location and travel requirements: NCR Delhi and other remote rural areas in Uttar Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Haryana and Madhya Pradesh. The role will require travel either to local communities or around the region.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
• Project management skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Analytical and research skills
• Team-management and leadership skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Negotiating skills while dealing with different clients and vendors
• Enthusiasm for working with artisan groups in the community and a willingness to build relationships with these different groups
• Strong interpersonal skills, patience, empathy, a positive approach and respect for others
1. Communicate with senior management to keep the project aligned with organisational goals and priorities.
2. Make decisions regarding allocation of talent and creative resources on the project, and support the development of processes and best practices across multiple functions to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
3. Manage the supporting team members in the execution of project plans on ground to ensure maximum process efficiency while delivering optimum creative solutions for internal and external partners.
4. Manage the development of workflow procedures and quality control across all processes to handle complex and overlapping projects.
5. Ensure that assigned project briefs are complete before commencement of work.
6. Follow up and co-ordination with internal and external teams to meet tight deadlines.
7. Ensures project information and financial data is up to date and complete.
8. Proactively address problems and propose appropriate solutions to keep moving towards project completion.
9. Create project schedules that include materials estimates and manpower needs to be submitted to management
10. Establish relationships community, designers, manufacturers and merchandisers.
11. Ensure capacity building of team members and artisans.
12. Arranging training of artisans in quality handloom and machine work like Chikankari, Zardosi, Mukaish, Badla, Banarsi to name a few.
13. Sourcing quality handicraft products from various craft clusters like pottery, carpet weaving, hand printing etc. and creating lasting partnerships with them.
14. Setting up a manufacturing unit for hand and machine work to cater to customer demands and project needs.
15. Coordinating with PR and Marketing team. Sharing videos and pictures of processes and designs for promotion.
Apply by: 30 Dec 2021