Connector is looking to hire an Associate to oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Operations Associate will be responsible for all of the following functions:
Managing the day-to-day operations which include
- Volunteer management and/or NGO management
- Fulfilling volunteer requirements from nonprofits and matching volunteers to the right opportunities.
- Maintaining and building strategic collaborations with NGOs, volunteer groups, colleges, clubs, etc. for volunteering engagements.
- Ideating and executing different volunteer projects with different groups.
- Research and outreach to universities, rotaracts, and other volunteer groups.
- Assist in planning and conducting volunteering events(on ground and virtual)
- Assisting the operations team with other ad-hoc requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Applicants must be self-motivated, and able to take initiative while working independently
Proficient in English
Process oriented and fast learner
Passionate about the social sector
Keen to work with a young team of like minded individuals