osition: Program Manager-School (Female)
Location: Based at Mijwan Village-Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Work Type: Contractual (initial one year and renewal based on performance and fund availability)
Reporting To: Senior Manager/Manager-Operations
Application Deadline: 13th Jan, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line Program Manager-School
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS), in accordance with the strategic direction and guidance of MWS CEO. The Program Manager will lead the activities of MWS education project, and oversee its staff to ensure effective and efficient operations, systems, and procedures to achieve the education project goals, and create impact for its beneficiaries.
• Should have a minimum of 2 to 6 years of experience in planning, monitoring, and evaluation of programs.
• Should have completed Master degree
• School management experience
• Ready to work rural conext
• Preference to Gandhi Fellows and Teach for India fellows
• 2-4 years of work experience in the Indian development sector. Freshers with strong understanding of development sector in India could be considered.
• 2-3 years of work experience leading programs or teams in the development sector
• Experience managing complex projects
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Experience in the Education, Vocational Skilling, and/or Civic Participation spaces beneficial
• Ability to work independently, as well as to motivate and lead a team
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
Salary: INR 25K-30K (taxable) per month. The initial contract for a year and renewal is based on performance and funds availability.
For more on Mijwan Welfare Society log on to www.mijwan.org