Director Operation must possess knowledge in key areas of Programme management, setting up implementing strategies to Fund Raising and Business Development. Planning, Monitoring, Supportive supervision, Capacity Building at project and organization level.HR Planning, Financial Planning, Resource Mobilization, Partnership, Stakeholder involvement etc. Liaise with local/district/Corporate administrators and relevant Govt. Departments/PSUs.
• Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
• Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
• Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for board of directors.
• Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate
fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
• Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of site staff to ensure
appropriate support of all departments.
• Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
• Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
• Approves major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control.
• Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
• Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
• Providing Training, Capacity Building, Mentoring and other support to the team a projects.
• Staff Supervision Appraisal as per Policies
• Expansion of Programmed
• Assist in policy making/processes at organization and program level.
• Identifying Sources/stakeholder for increasing the scope/opportunity for
business in term of project in line with organizational policy.
• Developed EOI, RFPs Concept note, Project Proposals, Presentation as per
• Developed MIS based data and Reports.
• Advocacy & policy at organization/Govt./PSUs and other related stakeholders.
• Networking/Liaoning/outreach with various stakeholders at different level.
• Development relationship with community, local village heads, Govt. line Department, PSUs, and Corporate.
• Proactively understand community/Employee Grievances if any.
• Create a participative team environment.
• Work in close coordination with project team and the client’s project
Qualifications / Skills
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Liasoning, Planning & Resourcing, Problem Solving, Advocacy & policy.
• Ability to multi-task
• Takes initiative
• Works independently
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Flexible on timing
• Well conversant with MS office, Internet, MIS, etc.
• Knowledge of organizational social media platform.
Education and Experience
• Master Degree in Rural Development or equivalent.
• Total 15+ experience such as 10 or more years of non-profit management
experience in an operational environment with 5 or more year’s management or supervisory experience.(Mandatory)
Apply by: 16 Jan 2022
Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand