Mobilizer –Skill Development for emerging profession project (Ahmedabad)
Saath Charitable Trust is seeking Mobilizer to mobilize men and women for trade like solar panel repairing, Electric car repair and maintains course, Mosquito Bat repairing, Facilities Management course, and geriatric care training course. All candidates must be able to travel to and work at all project locations, do field-level mobilization, and travel as per the needs of the organization. Interested candidates can send their CV and a short cover letter (indicating the locational preference) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Mobilize Male and females to attend the training
• Organize community meetings.
• Coordinate with the Project team of Saath.
• Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and reported
• Establish and maintain relationships with project partners, community leaders, local financial institutions, etc
• Willing to attend project-related training.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Social work.
• Should have prior work experience in training, mobilization, and project management.
• Should be an independent thinker and a self-starter
• Should be willing to travel for work as and when necessary.
• Should be comfortable using technology, Microsoft, and Google applications.
• Passion and interest in working with women and men.
• Skills in handholding support to beneficiaries.
• Candidates belonging to project locations will be preferred
• Willing to travel in all locations of the city
This is a contractual position with a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000/- plus travel and communication allowance.
All interested candidates should send a resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Apply by: 30 Dec 2021