The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
The administrative officer shall carry out all duties which are associated with being overall in charge of the organization and all ongoing projects and any other duties assigned to the Administrative Officer from time to time, including any other duties connected with or incidental thereto. Following are examples of the same:
Writing weekly, monthly and event/campaign reports.
Writing content for articles/blogs etc.
Ensure file organization based on office protocol
Assisting in the organization of, and attending as required, meetings and events such as conferences and forums, and other meetings of members.
Writing CSR proposals.
Assisting in carrying out CSR field projects and maintaining paper work related to it efficiently.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in this field
- Proficient in Written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Track record of being a team player, high integrity, ability to deal with multiple task, flexibility and timely completion of tasks
- Problem solving skills with solutions-oriented approach
Note: Thus is an On-site job and You should be able to travel to Mayur Vihar phase - 2 (Delhi) for the same.
INR 16,000/- to INR 20,000/- per month.
Location: Mayur Vihar, East Delhi, Delhi
Apply by: 06 Jan 2022