Salary: Rs. 40,000 (Monthly CTO)
Apply by: 10 Jan 2022
Qualification: Masters in Social Work/ Master is sociology/ Masters in Rural
Development and Management/ or Masters in any relevant fields
• Minimum 3 yrs experience in Knowledge of Proposal writing, Planning, Monitoring and Project Evaluation are needed.
• Experience in financial statement analysis and budgeting
• Skills of Donor Management are essential.
• Strong documentation & reporting skills are required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
• Proficiency in MIS and data analysis would be an added advantage.
Age: Above 30 years
Last date of application: - 10th January, 2022.
Major Roles for Managing Projects writing & Documentation
• Focus on CSR proposals and the need for efficient Partner relationship management and coordination with Project Program Manager, Finance Team to be done.
• Job profile is being expanded to include Donor management, Coordination of Projects with Various Linkages – Internal and External and submission of reports to senior management and Donors in a timely manner. The job responsibilities will include preparation of programme concept note for CSR and other national /International proposals as and when required by Senior Management in new and existing proposals.
• Support the Programme Manager and coordination with Programme Support Officer and MIS officer in all CSR projects to have excellent skills in documentation, data analysis, data management, and research on quarterly & annual reports.
• Ensuring the project documentation of CSR and other Agencies in the programmes with the staffs in the related work such as:
• Quality of case studies and success stories prepared and Quality of reports/project documents submitted
• Consistency in data accuracy and information shared
• Documenting Good Practices and sharing feedback with team
• Understanding and analyzing challenges faced
• Compilation of programme reports of the organisation for all projects.
• Collecting timely reports from programme team and ensure compilation and timely publication of biannual and annual report.
• Prepare presentations showing achievements of the projects implemented by SKVS
• Collate information from staff about visits and interactions by donors, volunteers and supporters in CSR Programmes.
• Documenting in-house training programmes, conferences and workshops.
• Email & CC on all final reports and Success stories to the Director/Secretary/Program Support Officer.