Location: Panna & Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh
* MSW/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Associate Degree (AA) with an applicable field of study - rural development, public health, Social Work.
* At least 4 years of experience as a field extensions for a rural development project.
* At least 2 years of experience in a rural WASH program, preferably one that involved CLTS, Advocacy efforts & laisioning,
* Demonstrated capacity to organize and coordinate different Project interventions at the community and regional level including training, infrastructure, community meetings, planning,
* Basic computer skills for reporting,
* Fluency in spoken English,
The WASH Field Coordinator will serve as a primary liaison between the Project and local stakeholders and will be familiar with capacity-building, behavior change and infrastructure components of the Project. They will interact with local stakeholders and residents to facilitate implementation of all aspects of the WASH Project in the field.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
* Conducting field coordination visits to the various local stakeholders,
* Coordinate, facilitate, and contribute to the field work of other Project staff ensuring smooth and integrated implementation of the Project work streams - monthly stakeholder engagement plans are put together and implemented,
* Under guidance of other project staff provide support and mentoring to key stakeholders - e.g. WASH committee members, local leaders, Community Health Volunteers,
* As necessary coordinate activities in the field with representatives of line departments - e.g. district representatives, Health Center staff,
* As necessary coordinate activities in the field with other ongoing development projects - e.g. Swachha Bharat Abhiyan, Atal Bhujal Yojna, MGNREGA,
* Plan and coordinate and facilitate any community networking activities including celebrations,
* Provide clear and timely communication and information exchange between Project and local Stakeholders,
* Ensure that communities are mobilized to participate in and provide required inputs to the WASH Project,
* Manage and facilitate the production of WASH Action plans by all stakeholder entities.
Last date for submission of application: 31 Dec 2021
Email : Send your updated resumed along with covering letter to email@example.com
Note: In subject line, you need to mention "Application for Field Officer"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted