The position is in Mumbai and suitable candidates require a:
• BSc degree in Nursing, OR a GNM (General Nurse Midwifery) diploma with at least 3 or more years’ experience preferably in a hospital.
• We are however willing to look at freshers who show initiative and are committed to palliative care /pain management.
• Good nursing skills
• Caring attitude to patients and their families
• Dedicated to the job and hard working
• Good communication skills, preferably in English, Hindi and /or Marathi.
• Basic knowledge of computer operations (MS office) is preferred.
• Willingness to travel from home to home as this an on-field job.
• Willingness to undergo specialised training for a period of 6 weeks or more and regular refresher courses thereon.
• Must be willing to make a commitment to the organization for a minimum of 3 years and ideally 5.
The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Accommodation is not provided and applicants must make their own arrangements.
Our eminent Quality and Clinical Advisory Board comprises:
• Dr. R. Akhileswaran – Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore;
• Ms. Harmala Gupta – CanSupport, Delhi;
• Dr. Mary Ann Muckaden – Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai;
• Dr. Jeremy R. Johnson (Emeritus Consultant in Palliative Medicine);
• Dr. Naveen Salins – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal;
• Dr. Jenifer Jeba S – Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
• Dr. Seema Rao – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
Selected candidates will receive the benefit of the vast experience and immense knowledge of our Advisory Board.
Interested candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae, no later than 20 January, 2021, with detailed information on experience through email to: email@example.com.