Qualification and Skills:
• Graduate / Postgraduate with 2 or more years of experience in monitoring & evaluation programs.
• Should be good at designing, develop and implementing the data entry software and supervising and compiling the same.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office Package.
• Should be able to think innovatively.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• To help implement the organisation’s communication, documentation and information strategies.
• Develop concept notes & proposals as required by the organisation.
• Develop the various Monitoring and Evaluation Tools at all levels to assess the performance of the project.
• Undertake periodical field visits to assess the systems, verify data and provide orientation training for MIS, Computerised MIS, Interpretation, analysis & Reporting to all the project staff members
• Develop and monitor the core and performance indicators of the project
• Review and verification of monthly/quarterly field reports and develop a compiled organisational report based on those.
• Develop a programmatic evaluation plan and conduct an annual evaluation to assess organisational progress.
• Responsible for all project-related and beyond project organisational documentation.
• Responsible for ensuring all research-related activities
• Designing the formats and procedures for quality improvement activity
• Provide analysis of the indicators to support and enhance the organisation's programme
Location: Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh
Apply by: 01 Jan 2022