Responsibilities and Duties:
• Well being & community spirit
• Show exemplary behavior, be a model of responsibility, safety, community spirit and ecological consciousness to inspire the community.
• Ensure the link between LP4Y and the STARS Club(LP4Y alumni).
Organisation & Management
• Support the Foreman and the Security team of the Green Village Raipur for the good maintenance of the center.
• Reach the given objectives.
• Be proactive giving suggestions or advice.
• Report any suspicious activity or visit in the Green Village.
• Report purchase list & budget to the Finance coordination team.
Pedagogy and accompaniment of the Youth in training (training and transversal management)
• Show exemplary behavior, be a model of professionalism, safety and ecological consciousness to inspire the Youth.
• Implement LP4Y’s guidance on professional and personality development and regular follow up on the youth.
• You are the leader in the training and support of these young people following an educational course prepared on the different dimensions of the Life Project plan of each young person.
• Help them develop their life plan.
For this mission the local project manager should be caring and responsible. She/he will keep a positive, encouraging and valorizing look on the Youth, keeping in mind the influence of the image of himself/herself she can reflect.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Fluent in local language and proficient in English language.
• Work experience in the corporate sector will be appreciated
• Basic knowledge in MS office (word, excel, drive, email…)
• Professional behavior
• Ability to work in a team (team spirit) especially with intercultural members
• Motivated and proactive profile who like challenges, volunteer spirit
• Ready to learn and grow
• The volunteer will be paid through check/bank transfer on the 25th of each month.
• Will be taken in charge by LP4Y your expenses if you need to travel as and when required for Project Purpose.
• Housing is provided.
Working Schedule (need to be flexible on working hours):
Working time (about 40h/week)
Work days : Tuesday to Saturday based on 8 hours/day
Holidays : 2 days / month + 8 days blank holidays
The Green Village local project field officer agrees that during the term of his/her work, he/she shall not engage in any other trade business or occupation.
Recruiting for February 2022
If you are interested in this mission please send your resume and your cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by: 10 Jan 2022