INTERNSHIP UNDER JAL JEEVAN MISSION
Job Tittle Paid Internship Program
No.of openings 03
About the Project-
Jal Jeevan Mission – Har Ghar Jal is the ambitious mission project by the government of India in coordination with state governments. The aim of this project is to provide adequate quantity and prescribed quality of water though pipeline and water tap connections to every household in the rural India. For more detail one can refer to the original document of ‘JalJeevan Mission’.
• Having PG in Social Work /Rural Management /Rural Development/ Diploma in WASH from reputed University.
• Graduation from a reputed institute (final year student can apply)
• Good working knowledge on MS office.
• Excellent communication skill in English &Hindi (oral and written).
Major Responsibilities and Task
• Assist in Data collection from various Stakeholders and department
• Assist in generating reports.
• Telephonic/distantdata collection.
• Other tasks, as assigned by the team of JJM from time to time as required.
Special Mention-We are equal opportunity employer; women and the differently abled are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Email Your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line for mail: Name_Last Degree_Institute_District¬_State (i.e. Amit_MSW_TISS_Lucknow_UP)
Apply by: 14 Jan 2022