Purpose To manage the day to day functioning of Project activities and Counselling & Testing and Assessment.
Location Near Fortis Escort Hospital, New Delhi.
Reporting to Coordinator-Projects
Experience 5 and above years’ experience in Clinical Psychology.
Salary 35000/- based on experience.
Date of Joining Immediate.
Apply by: 15 Jan 2022
Qualifications and Skills:
• M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology with RCI Registration.
• Experience in dealing with project administration (including office maintenance and upkeep), HR and Procurement processes and stock maintenance.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to write and speak fluently in English and Hindi languages.
• Ability to carry out tasks and responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner assigned by the Management.
• Track record of being a team player, high integrity, ability to deal with multiple tasks, flexibility and timely completion of challenging tasks.
• Patience in listening to problems faced by the staff members and beneficiaries.
• Proven problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach.
• Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity and wellbeing principles.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Organizing Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, professional therapeutic interventional facilities & Counselling and Psychotherapy.
• Supporting the internal quality system through maintaining office systems and procedures
• Assisting in the organization of, and attending as required, meetings and events such as conferences and forums, and other meetings of members
• The Clinical Psychologist shall carry out all duties which are associated with being overall in charge of the project and any other duties assigned to the Clinical Psychologist cum Coordinator from time to time, including any other duties connected with or incidental thereto.
Candidate who meets the above requirements and plans to associate with our organization for several years may mail their CV along with Cover Letter (including passport size current Photograph, Current Location, Current or last CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period with the reason for change) to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Cheshire Home seeks qualified and experienced applicants who can work in a multi-cultural environment with diverse teams comprised of people of diverse religious and language backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. Cheshire Home is a secular institution working to create an environment of zero tolerance for prejudice based on religion, caste/community, and gender.