Networking & Relationship building with Stakeholders:
- Creating and leveraging opportunities, to build awareness around the target intervention
- Maintain and oversee the development of effective media connects and ensure impactful coverage of the target community
Documentation, Reporting & Analysis:
Provide updates and reports to HQ on campaign achievements and client testimonials as required.
Document hi-resolution photographs with captions (A compendium of photo story)
Policies and Procedures:
Implement and maintain Branding Guidelines as decided between MAMTA HIMC and SBI Card.
Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
- Miking in the project target areas through Branded Mobile Van (20 days) – Hi tech van is desirable
- Designing & Printing of Communication Materials and distribution (Brochures, Cards, Pamphlets)
- Conceptualization and Execution of Nukkad Natak (Qty. 100)
- Interactive games with key information on mental health through mid-media tool
- Community engagement event (Stakeholder meeting + Resource Kit + Refreshment, Qty.4)
- Short Digital Campaign- Key messages of the campaign that will be spread via: WhatsApp messages, SMS messages, e-Posters, e-Flyers
- Photo documentation of the campaign by Professional (50 numbers)
- Project Report with case studies and photographs
The production company will work closely with the MAMTA HIMC team, mentioning the timeline of the tasks and deliverables in the proposal. The assignment is expected to be completed in 21 days’ (3 Weeks) time from the date of signing the contract.
All information pertaining to this project which the firm may come into contact within the performance of its duties under this consultancy shall remain as the property of MAMTA who has exclusive rights over their use. Except for the purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor be used without written permission of MAMTA HIMC.
The agency shall be hired based on the financial proposal developed for this assignment. Payment shall be made in installments upon completion of deliverables agreed in the contract.
- A letter stating your interest in the current assignment
- Technical Proposal
- Past experiences of a similar campaign
- A financial proposal
Please Note: For more information, you can contact Mr Manish Kumar/Ms Pallabi Priyadarsini, Ph: 011 29220210 / 20 / 30.
All the details to be shared on firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th Jan 2022 with the subject line ‘Mass campaign for Mental Health Awareness- Project SBI Card’.
For submission of proposal or any further queries all correspondence may be directed to Ms. Hena on the email -email@example.com with the subject line ‘Queries regarding Mass campaign for Mental Health Awareness-SBI Card.’