Apply by: 14 Jan 2022
Role: Field Officer
State: Uttar Pradesh
Districts: Sultanpur, Kushinagar, Ambedkar Nagar, Deoria, Sant Kabir Nagar, Agra, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Jhansi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Sitapur, Barabanki, Nainital, Haridwar, Dehradun
Role & responsibilities:
• Mapping the universe of private-sector doctors, chemists and AYUSH providers diagnosing and treating TB patients. Understanding their prescription potential and building the TB patient referral network for these doctors
• Engage and ensure high potential doctors, Pharmacist and AYUSH providers and their referral networks become part of the program
• Map and engage chemists and laboratories surrounding target doctors
• Promote the [Programmatic management of Tuberculosis Preventive Therepy] PMTPT program & STCI guidelines through regular in-clinic communication as per call plan
• Ensure quality execution in terms of detailing and conducting scientific activities to engage doctors
• Ensuring Doctors agreement for enrollment of Household contacts [HHC’s] of all notified patients on TB Preventive Therapy [TPT]
• Engaging & Empanelling diagnostic centres/ radiography centres with the project for carrying out X-ray’s for the HHC
• Conduct regular Pharmacy prescription audit
• Invite and ensure availibility of Private & public sector Doctors to the CME
• Engage Public sector Doctors on PMTPT as per the need of the program
• Data collection and reporting as required
• Maintains confidentiality of the tests and patient-related information
• Engaging in other Providers & patient-facing activities as per the requirement of the project
Required skills & experience:
• B.Sc (Biochemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics) or B.Pharma or PG (Any Specialization).
• 2 - 5 years of experience in sales at a pharma/diagnostics/hospital
• Interested candidates will send their resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Field Officer – UP” along with name of district where the applicant wishes to apply by 14th January 2021.
CHRI reserves the right to assign districts in the final offer to the shortlisted applicants based on program requirement.
All Applicants must have legal authorization to work in India.
CHRI is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
CHRI is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. CHRI does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note: The selected candidate shall be issued an employment contract valid up to 31st March 2024 further contract extension will be based on program needs.