Project title : The Economic Development of Farmers in selected district of
four states Madhya Pradesh, UP, Bihar and Rajasthan
Supported by National Bulk Handling Corporation (NBHC), Mumbai
Location : Satna, Balaghat, Jabalpur and Chhindwada
1. She/he will lead to conduct training to FPO members in all four districts
as per the project need.
2. She/he will ensure the proper coordination between Anupama Education
Society, NBHC and beneficiaries.
3. To demonstrate field level demonstrations (FLDs) for showing technological
interventions for enhancing the productivity, reducing input costs and
market linkages of farmers growing Wheat in Satna, Paddy in Balaghat, Gram
in Jabalpur and Maize in Chhindwada
4. Frequent travel among these four districts for delivering expected
deliverables as per the project schedule.
5. Submission of monthly workplan (physical and financial), monthly progress
report to AES.
6. Preparation and submission of quarterly progress report timely.
7. She/he will report to Director (Rural Development) Anupama Education
Qualification and Essential Terms:
1. M.Sc in Agriculture / M.Sc in Agri-economics/ B.Sc (Ag) and MBA with
minimum of 5 years of experience of working in SHG or FPO program. Must
have knowledge of SHGs, Producer Group and about Farmer Producer
2. Individual should be adoptive to work with Rural Families and stay in
villages, block, and District Head Quarters.
3. Frequent travel required.
4. Need to be ready for re-location as per the organizational requirement.
6. Individual should have its own laptop for preparation reports, planning,
data compilation etc timely.
8. Leave is not allowed during the probation period.
9. One-year appointment has clause that one-month salary is deducted in 3
instalments and kept as security. This amount is paid back after completion
of one-year period in the organization. If the candidates leave before one
year, security amount deducted is forfeited.
In the rage of Rs 35000 per month based on the experience and skill set of
TA and DA for organizational work will be covered by AES as per organization
Apply by: 07 Jan 2022