Rupantaran require a full time Livelihoods Coordinator for the work being implemented in the blocks of South 24 Parganas. The person will be based in the Rupantaran’s Office at Baghajatin (Kolkata) with field travel in the intervention areas of Rupantaran.
Location: Baghajatin, Kolkata, West Bengal
The responsibilities include:
• Providing training to the project implementing team and volunteers on sustainable agriculture and climate resilient farming.
• Provide on field handholding support to the project implementing team and volunteers on sustainable agriculture and climate resilient farming.
• Linking different govt. schemes with the vulnerable families
• Documentation and reporting.
• Any other responsibilities required for ensuring smooth and efficient work.
The skills & attitude expected for the post are:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in development sector, with at least 2 years of experience of providing trainings to sustainable agriculture in Sundarbans.
• Good Facilitation Technique
• Skill for Content writing and development
• Good Communication Skill.
• Proficient in M.S. Office (especially Word, Excel, Power Point).
• English writing Skill.
• Passion for the cause.
The remuneration for the post is Rs. 20,000 per month (please note that TDS will be deducted).
Interested candidate please mail their bio data to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th Jan 2022 mentioning the name of the post in Subject and with a note on why you are suitable for the post highlighting their similar experience.
Apply by: 15 Jan 2022