Job Purpose : eVidyaloka is a non profit social organization, connecting volunteers across India and the world, to deliver remote classes to children across rural villages of India, using a remote education delivery model.
The purpose of this role is to have a proactive and sustained engagement with prospective and current donors, including CSR foundations, commercial enterprises and high net worth individuals
Strategic Planning :
1. Review and gain overall understanding of the vision, operating model and current running of the centers, and regularly be updated of key developments and progress made by eVidyaloka.
2. Follow-up on the proposal submitted & closure into receipt of contributions. This includes calls and meeting with management/senior management of organizations (CSR heads, HR heads, CEOS, Board members, CXOs) who are in decision making positions to determine making sponsorship decisions. Meetings will be accompanied by ED/ Board members based on context.
3. Engage with existing patrons of eVidyaloka and also be the first line of donor communication. This includes reporting on learning outcome progress of the respective centers sponsored by the donors, and coordinating any visits/engagement with respective class administrator.
4. Organize campaigns around specific events (eVidyaloka Day; Teachers- Day; etc) and proactively reach out to the present & potential sponsors/ patrons to seek out for their participation, and build a continuous engagement to build positive traction
5. Develop and present a monthly update on key donor engagement activities and plans for the next reporting period.
Qualifications & Experience :
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate, preferably with management specialization.
Experience : Part of social sector field - donor relationship, fundraising, engagement with CSR foundation experience valued.
- Location : Bangalore
- Job Type : Full time, with necessary travel
Apply by: 14 Jan 2022