• Lead the Project Facilitation Team (PFT) and provide adequate leadership, supervision, day to day management and support system to the PF team members.
• Be responsible for capacity building of PGs and PC, community cadres (AE, UM, KM, PM) and master trainer.
• Build perspective of staff and community around improving agriculture, plantation, NPM irrigation infrastructure creation, marketing and livestock rearing.
• Prepare activity plan, Yearly Plan of Operation (YPO) of the team and ensure the implementation.
• Prepare livelihood plan at PG level.
• Ensuring consolidation of plan and converging from various line departments to actualize the plan.
• Value chain study of agricultural commodities, livestock and able to link with market.
• Set-up market eco-systems around PCs.
• Designing different training modules to conduct training at different level.
• Establish collaborative and cooperative working relationships with all relevant stakeholders like DMF, OLM, Mission Shakti, Dept. of Horticulture, Agriculture, Veterinary, OAIC, OLIC, ATMA, DRDA Block administration and other line departments at all levels.
• Periodic meetings with block and district level coordination committees.
• Ensure compliance with Systems and Processes- timely progress reporting to Govt. & Program Secretariat
Eligibility Criteria (Project manager) under APC project:
• Graduate in Engineering / Agriculture Or allied Fields or a Post Graduate in Science / Humanities with good communication skills in English and Odia along with computer skills.
• Graduate from any discipline preferable from science and minimum 5 years of experience in promoting farm-based livelihoods, market-based interventions and promoting producer institutions along with ability to engage with farmers and community institutions.
• The Candidate should be able to collaborate with relevant stakeholders / agencies to improve coordination and programme delivery on the ground
• Can speak, write and read Odia and English language, Computer proficiency with presentation skills is essential.
Place of posting:
Block head quarter- Hemgir, Sundargarh, Odisha
Consolidated INR 20,000-25,000 per month plus other organizational benefits as per policy.
Location: Hemgir, Sundargrah, Odisha
Apply by: 15 Jan 2022