Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct class room training based on specific course content in participatory manner within the different stakeholder groups.
• To conduct training of trainers as and when required.
• To directly conduct life- skills training for students
• As we work with vulnerable communities, the trainer is expected to be available for the students and help resolve day to day issues.
• To directly conduct career counselling training for students.
• Documentation and reporting of the Training as per the standard templates provided. Essential documents- attendance, daily record of chapter covered, case studies, resume writing, testimonial, parent’s teacher meeting record, events etc.
• Maintain a data base of the training daily basis like attendance of students, chapter covered, participatory activity photos etc
• Any other work given by the organisation
• To work closely with the communities to mobilize students and participants for various programs.
• Should report to the concerned Program Manager.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in communities
• Experience in conducting training of Retail management, life skills and other group training.
• Should be a good orator and should be expressive.
• Should be empathetic, understand the specific requirements of the target groups.
• Should be a good team player.
• Proficiency in English and Hindi. Knowledge of English would be advantageous
• Must know Basic computer Knowledge MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Location: North East Delhi, Delhi
Apply by: 15 Jan 2022