ETASHA Society is currently looking for Computer Facilitators for several continuing as well as new projects in Government schools in Gurugram focused on ‘Scholastic Ability & Confidence Enhancement’. The projects engage Middle and Senior class students to strengthen their foundational skills, including Computer and Internet skills as well as social and emotional skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities
1. Overall management including maintenance, safety and security of computer lab of partner school
2. Conducting computer and internet classes for students and teachers of the school
3. Mentoring, counselling and guiding students
4. Development Content, Lesson Plans and Teaching-Learning Material
5. Maintaining Data in proper format
6. Any other work assigned by the Project Leader
Skills and Qualifications
• Good knowledge of computer hardware, software and internet
• Good English and Hindi language communication skills – written and spoken
• Empathy and a desire to help and work with adolescents and young adults from marginalized communities
• Desire and ability to connect with young people
• A passion for training and facilitation of learning
• Ability to work with participative methodologies
• Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
• An enthusiasm, commitment and a real desire to improve the prospects of others is very important.
• Know more about us though our website etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, and are from or willing to relocate to Gurgaon we strongly encourage you to apply.
• Interested candidates may email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with willingness to relocate to Gurgaon, 3 references, minimum acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.
Apply by: 21 Jan 2022