ETASHA Society is currently in the process of launching Project ‘Sashakt’ in a Government School in Gurugram, Haryana with the support of SMS India Pvt. Ltd. This is the second school in the series of ‘Scholastic & Confidence Enhancement projects within our thematic area of Adolescent Wellbeing & Success.
We are looking for a Team Lead with overall operational responsibility for success of the Project.
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Setting up the project in the designated school in collaboration with the school Principal.
• Managing operations as per ETASHA norms and curriculum to ensure achievement of all deliverables and commitments made to the funders.
• Creating a culture, system & procedures in line with those prevailing in ETASHA.
• Developing, mentoring and maintaining a motivated and enthusiastic team.
• Building & maintaining relationships with the Principal, Teachers Parents & Other stakeholders
• Preparing reports for ETASHA Management and Project Sponsors.
• Write case histories and other related content for Reports, Website and Media.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• English and Hindi language communication skills – written and spoken
• Desire to help and ability to connect with young people from marginalized communities
• Passion for training and facilitation of learning
• Ability to work with participatory methodologies
• Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
• Basic skills of Computer and Internet usage
• Know more about us through our website and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, and are from or willing to relocate to Gurgaon we strongly encourage you to apply.
• Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of email id, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references, confirmation of willingness to relocate to Gurgaon and time frame for joining, if selected.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Apply by: 21 Jan 2022