- Conduct data analysis using statistical tools & techniques
- Write SPSS / STATA programs / syntax and generate Field-check tables
- Ensure submission of error free data within the stipulated timeline
- PG in Economics / Statistics / Bio-Statistics / Demography / any other relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of SPSS / STATA is necessary; To beadjudged through a test.
- Preference to candidates having excellent academic scores with proficiency in English.
- This position requires candidates’ physical presence in the office.
Remuneration: WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE ON SALARY. Level shall be as adjudged by the selection committee.
Level 1:Rs. 30,000/- per month
Level 2:Rs. 40,000/- per month
Level 3:Rs. 50,000/- per month
This is a full time regular position. Initially, the individuals will be appointed on a probationary basis for a period of 12-18 months. After successful completion of the probation period, the candidate may be absorbed by the organization with benefits, such as, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Medical Allowance, Self-Development Allowance, etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph by 16th January (Sunday), 2022 to email@example.com mentioning “Data Analyst” in the subject line.
- In the subject line, candidates must specify their preferred location.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified by us.