About the Role:
The Rozgar Dhaba District Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of MWS Rozgar Dhaba, in accordance with the strategic direction established by the Mijwan Welfare Society. The Rozgar Dhaba fellow will lead the activities of the NGO, and oversee its staff to ensure effective and efficient operations, systems, and procedures to achieve the organization’s goals, and create impact for its beneficiaries. Key role includes
• Overall management of Rozgar Dhaba and effective delivery of its services to the community
• Coordinate with other Rozgar Dhaba centers and facilitate exchange of information
• Coordinate with different government officials in the district and facilitate creating livelihood opportunities.
• Maintain Management Information System (MIS) of both job seekers and job providers at the district level.
• Regular monitoring of project and weekly report submission.
• Support the finance and accounts team with required documents during audits of the various programs.
• Documentation and maintaining a program tracker on a regular basis.
• Co-ordinate with the Deputy Manager and the fund-raising team on the potential proposal preparation and presentation as per need.
• Represent Mijwan Welfare Society at district level.
• Any other assigned responsibility by the MWS management or the reporting manager.
Qualification & Experience:
• Master’s degree. Graduates with more than five years of experience in development sector would be considered.
• Experience in NGO sector 2-5 years.
• Knowledge of development principles, development sector landscape, and technical sector updates.
• Well versed with the usage of information technology and data analysis.
• Age limit 40 years.
• Commitment of at least one year
• Fluency in spoken and written Hindi and English language.
Remuneration: INR 13100 -15000 per month (tax applicable) based on experience and qualifications.
Apply with your CV and a short write up (maximum 500 words) on ‘Information is empowerment’ to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Last date to apply 25th Jan 2022, but interviews would be on rolling basis. So do not wait until a deadline has passed.