• Coordinate timely collection, collation, compilation and dissemination of data pertaining to assigned projects.
• Support project field offices in data management.
• Verify accuracy of the data by performing periodic data quality checks; prepare and submit reports to the supervisor.
• Assist in data collection and conduct field visits for follow-up assessments as needed.
• Conduct/ support trainings of the data record reporters of the project facilities as needed.
• Develop and maintain database for capturing the project data and maintenance of queries and programs for analysis and related reports.
• Support supervisor and the field teams in analyzing data, developing dashboards and generating relevant graphs and information.
• Support national team in relevant reports and documents
• Develop relevant dashboards for data visualization purposes.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask.
• Attention to detail.
• Comfortable with working in a multicultural team.
• Ability to work in a diversified team as well as independently.
• Able to manage/ prioritize work from several sources. Ability to handle pressure of deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and logistics management skills.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies, stakeholders and other organizations.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi.
• Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks.
• Knowledge of public health settings.
• Ability and willingness to travel across project states.
• Proficient in MS Office.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post-graduate diploma in computer science/information technology or Master’s degree in computer (MSc/ MCA etc.) is essential.
• Minimum five years of experience in compiling and analyzing Public Health Data at State/National level.
• Working experience in development of Data Management Tools for Public Health Data is desirable.
• Working experience with government data portals (HMIS, AB-HWC portal etc.) is desirable.
• Working experience of Advance Excel with Macro Programming is desirable.
• Those with knowledge of Microsoft Access, epicollect, DHIS or any other open source software will be preferred.
Jhpiego offers highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR.
Apply by: 21 Jan 2022