Haqdarshak – Where Every Citizen Matters
Did you know that the Indian Government spends about 400 billion USD on social welfare and security schemes every year? Despite this, there are 124 million people living below the poverty line and 400 million more working in the unorganized sector with no formal entitlements. This is the problem that we are trying to solve through assisted tech and last mile connectivity.
We feel proud that in the last 5 years we have channelized over 500 crores of benefit to more than 1 million citizens across 20 states in the country and humbled that a lot more remains to be done. In the process, we have empowered over 10000 women entrepreneurs who earn a livelihood because they are trained on our products and processes.
We are a for-profit organization in the social impact space which believes and invests in
• Impact at scale
• Ambitious growth plans
• Dynamic and empowered teams
• Intrapreneurial freedom
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition specialists across Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Delhi to help our organization find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees
To excel in this role, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
• Help determine the current staffing needs and produce forecasts
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• Create Job Descriptions, perform sourcing to fill open positions, anticipate future needs and create a healthy pipeline
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) • Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Manage a team involved in recruitment
• Manage vendors/ service providers for hiring/ selection tools etc.
• Organize and/or attend career fairs, campus hiring and other events
• Use metrics to create reports and enable data-based decision-making
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
Should have passion towards the social sector. Prior experience in hiring for NGO or Social Sector is a must.
Willingness to travel and should be very energetic
Should bring in robust recruitment metrics and practices to make hiring a faster, smarter and enjoyable experience
Should have great written skills to write compelling job descriptions
Should be a great team player who is looking at fast growth opportunities