Reports to: Lead- Operations & Personnel
Location: Enfold office, Koramangala- Bengaluru
Full / part time: Full-time
1. Maintain and update Enfold’s calendar with all classes/ conferences/ workshops, internal
and external, conducted by Enfold Consultants, and Facilitators and external experts.
2. Create and maintain databases related to Donors, Workshops, Conferences, etc. with
utmost accuracy and completeness and keep track of beneficiaries.
3. Liaison with donors and communicate with them whenever required.
4. Generate reports and perform data gathering as required from the database.
5. File documents; develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of
electronic and paper records
6. Maintain records of (Information Education Communication) IEC materials like
brochures, posters, standees, etc in stock and ensure they are made available for Enfold
7. Handle and oversee coordination of internship and volunteer applications
8. Schedule meetings on platforms like google meet and zoom and provide technical
assistance when needed
9. Oversee office communications.
10. Be responsible for scheduling appointments, receiving walk-in guests, and responding to
emails and phone calls.
11. Receiving and reviewing correspondence/courier, keeping a track of incoming and
outgoing documents while determining proper action to be taken
12. Manage office supplies and inventories, including tracking status and orders
13. Coordinate and organize department in person and online activities and events like team
meetings, employee activities, PR events. This includes, but not limited to scheduling the
event, obtaining use of space, setting up the space and equipment to be used,
communicating with the relevant persons
14. Running general errands for the office, handling petty cash, deposit cheques in the bank,
15. Office upkeep, cleaning and maintenance and any other work allocated based on mutual consultation
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Essential : 1-3 years of professional experience
Preferable : 1-3 years professional experience with an NGO.
Skills and Personal Attributes
1. Good management skills
2. Good communication skills.
3. Professionalism at the workplace.
4. Ability to work in a team, willingness to contribute and learn from others
5. Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
6. Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English and Kannada.
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT), use of internet, email and social
8. Familiarity with Google Workspace (doc, sheet, powerpoint, forms,etc)
Last Date for application: 10 June 2022
Date of Joining: 15 June 2022
How to apply: Interested candidates can fill this form- https://bit.ly/HREnfoldOpenings